All content on this site is copyright Oashan. You may not claim this content as your own.

Here's the deal

Either:
- Like what I write, subscribe and enjoy.
- Bitch and moan about what I write, meaning - probably - that you don't like what I write. In which case, don't subscribe, don't enjoy and feel free to complain in the comments to give everyone a good laugh! :)


Tuesday 20 March 2012

A brief message to all Dr Who fans.

Dear All Dr Who fans who repeatedly post allegedly funny Dr Who related banners and posters all over the internet.

These banners keep winding up all over the world wide web. Facebook is the worst website hit. (Hasn't been hit the worst, it's just the worst website out of them all, that's been hit)
Allow me to make something extremely clear to you. Banners such as this one:


ARE NOT FUNNY!

Being slightly more precise. They hold absolutely 0 comical value. They are merely specs of futile, - no good, space dust. Landing pointlessly on the moon of uselessness. 

Take a look at the picture you're about to post. Is it funny? Is there a reason for it? Will anyone actually look at it and think: WOW, I'm so glad that person uploaded it, and broadcasted it to everyone in their friends list, this did me a whole lot of good today.

For all who don't know. Dr Who is an overrated program in which an eccentric and medically gifted time traveler wizzes around planets in his telephone box, and zaps the bad guys. - It's extremely far fetched. No surprises, it's only hanging on by a thread because it was popular in the 60s. - In short, it's trash.

So most people will say: SO DON'T WATCH IT? ... I DON'T WATCH IT!! BUT:

AGAIN:


NOT FUNNY AT ALL! NO NO NO NO NO NO.


And as far as copyright goes.... I don't claim that I own the above pictures. And thank god that I don't.


STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment